Exclusively available to individuals with an annual income of £150,000 or more.
- Address Carlow House, Mornington Crescent, London
- It is said that education is the only proven solution to eradicate endemic poverty and yet when the International Monetary Fund released their annual country study a couple of months ago, the report highlighted poor education as the first of three main factors that are holding back growth and job...
- Investec are proud to be Gold Sponsors of the forthcoming ‘Financial Times African Infrastructure, financing and development conference’, which will be taking place on 10 March 2015, in London.
- Investec have been active in all sectors of the PPP and Social Infrastructure markets including
- Evermore Renewable Energy
- Technology, climate change and economic growth are propelling activity in the power sector. Governments are turning to renewables in the hunt for clean power. Wind farms, solar PV, geothermal and biomass projects are being scaled up and accelerated. In addition more thermal generation capacity ...