Exclusively available to individuals with an annual income of £150,000 or more.
Investec High 5 Issue 2
Sorry, we are no longer accepting new applications for this account.
If you are an existing client, here are the key features from 11 December 2013.
- Interest rate paid is set independently, updated weekly and is the average of the top 5 savings rates from banks and building societies (with over £5 billion in consumer deposits) published in the best buy tables on the Moneyfacts2 website
- Three month notice account, with no early withdrawals permitted
- Interest is paid monthly or annually and can be paid away to another UK bank or building society
- Monthly interest option rate pays 1.28% Gross p.a.
- Online banking access
- Minimum deposit of £25,000 to open this account
- Maximum balance of £100,000
- A minimum balance of £25,000 is required to earn interest
- Simple account opening process
If you would like to know which banks and building societies have over £5 billion in consumer deposits, please view the eligible providers list. This list is updated periodically.
Need more information?
1 AER stands for the Annual Equivalent Rate and illustrates what the interest rate would be if interest was paid and compounded once a year. Gross means the interest rate payable before the deduction of tax. The AER is intended to be an indicative rate to help you compare the return on different savings products. Rates quoted represent the annual interest option.
2Each Tuesday (or on the next Working Day, if this is not a Working Day), Moneyfacts will calculate the interest rate applicable to the Account using the five highest rates selected by Moneyfacts from any of the following three categories: easy access – no bonus, notice accounts and monthly interest accounts. No more than one interest rate from any one bank or building society will be taken into account in the calculation. Where two or more rates come from any one bank or building society the highest rate will apply. Where an interest rate is disqualified for this reason then the next highest interest rate which would apply will be used instead of that rate. Moneyfacts Group PLC of Moneyfacts House, 66-70 Thorpe Road, Norwich, Norfolk, NR1 1BJ is an entirely independent and impartial source of information and their selection charts can be seen throughout the UK national press and media.